The weekend was just awesome! Saturday night my good friend & LMU colleague, Jared Egusa came to San Diego for some "misadventures." We attempted to do press for some Comic-Con party but instead ended up crashing a rooftop party at the Hard Rock Hotel. We made friends with the Bartender Larry, had some cocktails, ate their food & eventually left the premises. Gaslamp District was loaded with tourists, natives & lots of Comic-Con freaks. The next day we went to the Sand Castles in Imperial Beach, the highlight of that event was this photo we took with that Geico gecko. Oh jeez. Later on we went to the San Diego Zoo because Jared's never been before. I was so happy to share this landmark with my dear friend. Here's some photos! Oh I forgot to mention we brought along our friend uhhh.... whats his name? Senor Pancho, I believe. Have a lookie.
loving me some nature
Outfit: Floral dress & belt from Forever 21,
Steve Madden Oxfords & Lucky Brand Purse
No comments:
Post a Comment