Friday, May 11, 2012

Miss Janell, UCLA Student

I was strolling down Abott Kinney one fine Southern Californian weekend and spotted a very stylish lady hanging out in a children's store. She was accompanied by her fidgetly little daughter and spritely mother. I had to stop Janelle and ask her about her outfit! She looked so slim, stylish, & put together (& I was a little bit envious to be honest, hehe). Janelle is currently attending UCLA and also works on her own blog. Her blog is kind of under construction but she mentioned it was mostly about dark thoughts and cult films. She was kind enough to chat with me for a couple minutes about fashion, film, & life. Have a look at the lovely lady for yourselves!




^^ Seen holding my business card :D
Also follwing the latest trend: 
the rogue nail or aka the mermaid nail
(the ring finger nail is painted a different color from all the other nails)



I'll post the details of her outfit a little later! 
For now just enjoy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment