I'm a little sad to say I'm moving out of my studio in Los Angeles today. I've lived here for over two years now and stuck to my guns when deciding to live on my own. I learned a lot about myself, about others, made some good memories here, but more than anything learned a lot about myself. So begins a new chapter in my life which is post-grad life. Such is life, full of decisions, ups and downs, lefts and rights, achievements and failures. It's all an ongoing process & every moment is a "learning" moment I suppose. Nonetheless I'm sad to part ways with the the place I once called home and also known as the "dollhouse" for its great upkeep and shabby chic decor. I'll keep this short and sweet because there's packing to be done but I wanted to make this post for memory's sake. If you were able to come over sometime I'm glad to have had you as my guest and hope you felt at home. Ciao mis compadres! Onto the next one.
I'm wearing one of my mom's vintage dresses & Steve Madden boots.
I love this dress because it's so "Little House on the Prairie." That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment